Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mish-mash

So now I know what a mash is and have made one. Nice of those wonderful souls to provide this sort of free service - although I'm sure the mighty dollar is at the bottom of it all rather than artistic altruism. As long as you don't get carried away and push the order button - you're OK. After all, I'm sure the family don't really want mouse mats with your baby photos on them for Xmas. Or maybe they do ... depends on your family I guess!

Love that fact that we've all probably been 'mashing' way before this web 2.0 had a name for it - back then we just called it pirating or copy and pasting ... the more things change the more they stay the same.

Haere ra.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog! Glad to see you're enjoying the activities :)

VP said...

Very nice Andy opps I mean Fi. Glad someone was able to figure out how to make one.

Toodles!

worldofmusic said...

worldofmusic
cor, what an impressive blog! Quite inspirational really!