Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I pod, you pod, we all pod ...







Who knew there was so much gibberish and vague rambling in the world. You never realise. And then you meet podcasts ... blogs for people who can't spell or type, but can still talk.

I suppose it is a lot like blogs - some great ones out there (check out the BBC podcasts here - but I cheated and already knew they were there) and some for which the word dross would be kind.

There are lots of cool audio book podcasts - but if I ramble on about them here, I won't have enough material to write about when I actually have to write about audiobooks ... so I won't.

So the good bits

So a lot is not free and most of it is hard to find and get to - each site seems to have a different way of listening, downloading, saving etc.

But still a damn fine way of listening to weird stuff ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, awesome, 'blogs for people who can't spell or type' lol :)

I like that I can download podcast workouts with music and the works! :) Great motivational tool :)