Tuesday, November 13, 2007

If a picture's worth ...

... a thousand words? Then it should be easier to whack a Youtube vid on your blog:)

I found a way of adding a link to the Youtube page so you can go there and view this cool ad. But then you've got to navigate away from this blog - possibly not the best solution.

I found the html code and stuck it into a variety of page elements - none of which worked very well. The add html/java one worked best - but the element window was too large to fit the right hand column so you only saw half the video.

So I tried moving the page element and stuck it above the blog posts on the template menu. Which was Ok but it meant that that page element would always be at the top of my blog - not what I wanted to do.

I then tried pasting the code into a post - but that didn't work either ... until I pasted into the blog using the edit html tab. Doh! Doh! And Double Doh!




Maybe this will work ... maybe it won't? Oh ... it did!

Not sure how to get rid of the bit at the end - but it doesn mean that you, the reader (all 1 of you!) can copy the url or copy the html or view other cool Dove ads or just ignore them all together.

Time for a cup of tea and a lie down I think ....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome Dove ad, amazing how they made her eyes bigger on the computer. Tricksy false photos! Great work with youtube :)