Thursday, October 4, 2007

And so to bed ...

So it's the end of my week (ya boo to all those that work Tues - Sat!) - so perhaps time for a little introspective retrospection about the first week (well, official week) of this Web 2.0 thingamigig.

What have I learnt?
  • That I'm actually not as much of a web geek as I had thought (Phew!).
  • That learning new web stuff is quite fun once the computer starts behaving itself.
  • That most instructions for Web 2.0 stuff are not written in the English language as we know it
  • That making mash-up magazine covers of all your workmates does not qualify as shelving according to the roster
  • That I'm much more of a web geek than most people I know (bugger!)

Farewell, good night and amen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha, thanks for the overview of your newfound knowledge! :)

Madhamster said...

Hey Fi - sounds about right! I made a magazine cover with my mother & a bright yellow lamborghini (unfortunately we could only afford to buy her a drive for a couple of hours, and not the car)! Have a fab weekend - mine starts soon!